Jun 18, 2014

I'm Still Here

I've been tied up with work lately. Running my own business and working a Mon-Fri day job as well is sometimes a little heavy on the calendar. I'm hoping to free up some time starting this weekend, at least long enough to straighten out and prep some more Weapons posts. I missed this month while I traveled to Dallas to celebrate a close friend's new marriage. My little Publishing company is hopefully publishing it's first book in July, so that gives me a breather for a week to meet the end of June deadline for a new Weapons post.

While I'm getting prepared and working on a few other things, I'm taking requests on weapons. If anyone wants to see or learn about an ancient or ancient-like weapon, let me know and I'll dig till I find something. If you don't know what it's called, just describe it and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for sticking around and I'll chat with you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment