I am way behind on paying this award forward and I really want to apologize to Isis Rushdan for not getting on this sooner. It's been a rough few weeks (I keep saying that, so moving on now). I'm deeply humbled by the compliments I have received and for this award. I want to thank people like Kendall Grey, Carissa Elg, Kristen Lamb, Scott Nicholson, Lindsay Buroker and many many more, who have either inspired me to even attempt a blog and have intentionally or unintentionally helped me finally put it together and create some purpose behind it other than my random thoughts. Somehow my views last month doubled and I can’t say it was all me, but those that I’ve taken advice from and followed. Give a hand to every one of those people, but if you’re in your office when you read this, do it quietly.
Here are the rules for this Award that I was given.
1. Show your appreciation to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the camaraderie of the most supportive people on the internet—other writers.
5. And best of all—have bloggity fun and spread the love.
Now for the paying it forward part. I am supposed to select 5 blogs that deserve more recognition and although I follow like a hundred blogs, these are the ones that seem to be too quiet for the quality of content that I have enjoyed there.