Sep 25, 2011

Pay It Forward: Liebster Luvfest



I am way behind on paying this award forward and I really want to apologize to Isis Rushdan for not getting on this sooner. It's been a rough few weeks (I keep saying that, so moving on now). I'm deeply humbled by the compliments I have received and for this award. I want to thank people like Kendall Grey, Carissa Elg, Kristen Lamb, Scott Nicholson, Lindsay Buroker and many many more, who have either inspired me to even attempt a blog and have intentionally or unintentionally helped me finally put it together and create some purpose behind it other than my random thoughts. Somehow my views last month doubled and I can’t say it was all me, but those that I’ve taken advice from and followed. Give a hand to every one of those people, but if you’re in your office when you read this, do it quietly.

 

Here are the rules for this Award that I was given.
1. Show your appreciation to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the camaraderie of the most supportive people on the internet—other writers.
5. And best of all—have bloggity fun and spread the love.


Now for the paying it forward part. I am supposed to select 5 blogs that deserve more recognition and although I follow like a hundred blogs, these are the ones that seem to be too quiet for the quality of content that I have enjoyed there.

Emmy Ahrens

 Join these wonderful blogs and show them some support! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks!



8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the Liebster Award! I can't wait to look through the blogs you've listed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the vote of confidence and encouragement!I love how the blogging world can be such a supportive and friendly place to hang out. And what great Liebster Award company to be in...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to see your Liebster up! I really dig your blog. Even happier to see you pay it forward. Life gets in the way for us all. Totally understand.

    I need to check out these other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Marlena thanks and I hope you enjoy them as much as I.

    @Lani you deserve it, I love the life stories and nicknames you use for everyone. It makes me laugh.

    @Isis thanks for the compliment. I had several to go through but these were the most active and interesting of the group. Hope you find something you like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award, TL! That's awesome. I'm really glad your blog is starting to take off too. You deserve that. I enjoy your musings and the weapons posts. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kendall, I really appreciate that, and I love your blog as well, always great humor and that little Wasteland crossover you had was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, thanks, TL! I appreciate the paying it forward! ^_^

    And it is refreshing to see your blog getting some traffic and comments. That series you're doing on weapons is quite interesting. I'm following it in my blog reader, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! I have noticed how popular it has become so now I've set up a page referencing all the posts for that series. I'll have to mention it next week when I introduce another Rajput weapon. The Weapons Weekly is taking over my top 10 blogs of all time list. I'm literally shocked by the sudden surge in just a month and a half.

    ReplyDelete