Dec 26, 2013

Happy Holidays!

In case you haven't noticed, I have been on vacation from the blog this last month. It wasn't quite planned, but as I dove into writing and world building for both Devil Dog and The Warlord, I sort of lost track of the days. It's been pretty much wake up and write, go to the day job on the weekdays, then eat, then write, then sleep, then wash, rinse, repeat.

My first task for the New Year will be to get back to blogging about weapons and stuff. I'm still only going to blog weapons once a month. In the meantime, I'll be trying to add some artwork to previous weapons posts.

On a side note, some friends of mine were wanting to start gathering for Dungeons & Dragons sessions. You may or may not be familiar with the game, but if you are a recent player then you know what a mess the 4th edition is. Unless you like playing HeroQuest on steroids. I took several of the aspects about the game and converted them to the previous version of 3.5 which is more of a standard RPG. I won't go into details on this post, but I might write up a post later about it for those other gamers that might be curious.

Well that's my update. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew I was still alive. Type at you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment