Nov 18, 2013

NaNoWriMo 2013: Week 3.5



I have pretty much fallen out of the race for 50,000 words for NaNoWriMo. I was frustrated last week with what was essentially word vomit from the week before and my OCD blocked me from getting very far so I took a breather and worked on the cover a bit more than I should have. It’s nearly done, but now I am way behind on the word count. I’m not giving up. I’ll continue to focus on writing the Terminator: Back to the Future story for the rest of November.

Once December comes, however, I’ll be working on Devil Dog again, as well as some other projects that are pushing their way to the front of my mind. I won’t stop writing the NaNoWriMo project but it will no longer be my complete focus.

As far as that cover goes, it’s cartoony, but that’s what I do. All that’s left is the title and a few minor details to Marty's shoe and the Delorean. I’ll finish that this week and put it up on the NaNoWriMo site. If you’re writing for NaNoWriMo, I hope you’re holding up better than I. I’ll post again later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment