Jan 9, 2013

Update on Weapons & Warriors

Just wanted you guys to know that I updated the post on the now Hawaiian Leiomano. I originally posted it under the Māori section because last year I had a theme to each group of posts. This year I'm tossing the themes to the wind and just posting about whatever weapons tickle my fancy; like the Scottish Claymore, and a few others. Several of my favorite weapons belong to cultures that really didn't have anything unique or original besides that one weapon. Like the Claymore. So I had skipped many of my favorites in favor of those cultures that had a large variety of unusual weapons. So long story short, after a comment on the Leiomano, I went back and researched the weapon from a Hawaiian perspective instead of forcing it into the Māori arsenal. I have to admit, I think the post is much better now. So now I'll get back to editing the Claymore post and get it up sometime this week. Hope everyone is having a great year so far.

Here is the link to the updated Leiomano post, which is also moved under the Hawaiians on the Weapons & Warriors page. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment