Mar 13, 2012

Weapons & Warriors Update

Things have been very sporadic in the early parts of the week lately and that has delayed my Monday blog two weeks in a row, so I'm going to officially announce the Weapons Weekly will now be posted every Wednesday instead.

This week I'll be returning to the Samurai. After a couple weeks of fulfilling requests for weapons I am looking into a warrior tribe in Africa where they wield some really crazy looking weapons. They have an unusual and spectacular method of executing enemies, that is flashy and bloody. Of course I will want to share that.

I have a special treat for the fantasy lovers this summer. I am planning a special series of Weapons Weekly for mythical or fantasy weapons. I am still debating whether it should be run along with the standard Weapons Weekly or if I should run it in place of it. Plenty of time to decide. Either way, it will be fun, and I'll probably look for more obscure weapons in mythology. Some are too well known, such as Excalibur, so I might not be able to tell you anything you don't already know about that. I am definitely going to do a special on Mjölnir, otherwise known as Thor's Hammer. Everyone knows the hammer by now, but most people have no idea how it came about. It is truly a unique weapon.


Alright, that's all I have for the update. Have a great week everyone and I'll have that new Weapons Weekly up Wednesday morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment