Mar 7, 2014

Moving to Monday

I'm moving the Weekly posts to Mondays. I originally thought Friday would be easier, but that has not been the case. Some weeks just get busy with work and family, and this week I've been squeezing in more exercise time than usual. I've noticed a trend the last few weeks, since I started writing for these “Impossible Goals,” that 75% of my writing is still done on the weekends. I'll just bump less schedule oriented writing into the weekdays (like my world building notes) instead of attempting to put together a blog post during the work week. There are so many interruptions during the weekdays that research has been difficult to stay focused on. Hopefully I can get these posts up promptly on Monday mornings. Thanks for your patience and see you Monday when I'll post the Tonfa and update some more drawings of other weapons.

No comments:

Post a Comment